Over 42 years of experience has helped us develop our industry leading, all-inclusive Bat Exclusion Services. Our Bat Exclusion Process takes into consideration the physical capabilities that enable bats to enter your home, their feeding habits, mating and reproduction restrictions, as well as the pathogens, ectoparasites, and diseases bats carry and spread. Bat Exclusion Services come with a 1-year Warranty. Warranties can be renewed annually with an Annual Maintenance Service to greatly reduce the chances of re-infestation into the structure.
Did you know?
- Big Brown and Little Brown Bats are the most common bats in Wisconsin.
- Bats are the only mammal capable of flight.
- Big Brown Bats may live as long as 18 years.
- Females litter size is usually one pup per year – occasionally producing twins.
- A colony of 150 Big Brown Bats can produce over 880,000 droppings in one year.
- Bats carrying rabies can transfer the disease to humans if bitten.
- Bat Guano can spread dozens of pathogens and ectoparasites if not handled properly.
3 Goals of the Exclusion Process
- Evict current wildlife from the structure
- Provide the proper repair(s) to prevent wildlife from re-entry
- Clean up any wildlife excrement left behind
Bat Guano and Excrement Clean-up
Bats are known to carry and spread many pathogens and diseases in our area, including Rabies and Histoplasmosis. Bat ectoparasites such as bat bugs, fleas, ticks or mites can also leave roosting areas, looking for a new host, once bats are removed from a structure. For these reasons, Bat Guano and Excrement Clean-up is an important step for closure to a bat infestation. Necessary clean-up can vary from spot treatments that are smaller areas or it could be the entire attic.
Call Today for an Honest Bat Exclusion Evaluation!
From Our Experienced Staff