Kwik Kill Advantage
How do you know when to switch to the Kwik Kill Advantage?
- When no one answers the phone and doesn’t return your call for days
- When the technician is always late for appointments or doesn’t show at all
- When the technician can’t solve a pest issue after several treatments
- When your technician doesn’t offer non-chemical solutions to pest issues
- When your technician lacks knowledge of pests or the conditions conducive to their survival
- When the company’s employees have a bad attitude or there is constant turnover of personnel
The Kwik Kill Advantage
- Fast, Effective, Personalized Service
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1979
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
- Knowledgeable Technicians that are Certified and Licensed
Some Pest Control Companies compete by offering extremely inexpensive or cheap prices. They do this because they know what their service is really worth and by charging more would cause them to lose the account. We know that our services are not always the least expensive but they reflect the Experience, Professionalism and Knowledge that our clients deserve. By having the knowledge to correctly identify the pest and the conditions conducive to their survival and the desire to correct the problem the first time adds value to our services that is unmatched by most of our competitors.